- Download Drivers For Webcam
- Install Webcam Device Driver
- Webcam Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download
- The best camera phone is the Huawei P40 Pro.The quad-lens array on the back of Huawei’s flagship is simply the best you can find right now, and shows what a high-quality, versatile camera module.
- Make a Wi-fi Webcam From an Old Android Phone: Turning one of my old Android phones into a webcam is something I've been thinking about doing for a long time now. A couple of years ago, I backed a 3D printer project on Kickstarter (RigidBot, if you're interested).
- Best Camera Phones for 2020. Our editors hand-picked these products based on our tests and reviews. If you use our links to buy, we may get a commission.
Samsung Usb 3.0 Driver free download - Samsung USB MODEM, USB Audio ASIO Driver, VIA USB 2.0 Host Controller Driver, and many more programs. If you don't have a webcam, but you do have a phone that runs Android 2.2 or higher you can use that instead. All you need are a couple of pieces of software and a wifi connection. Before you get started though, you might want to consider just downloading the Skype mobile video chat app: it's free and it'll let you make video calls direct from.
What if you need to use a webcam on a computer, but it is not there or it is broken? You can probably use a telephone camera, but then you have to loose in convenience, and, maybe, in functionality. This article describes how to use mobile phone as webcam on PC.
The most common reasons to use phone as webcam are:
- urgent video call on Skype, but there is no standard camera on hand, or it is broken;
- additional webcam for Internet broadcasting;
- remote monitoring.
Method 1: Using USB
If for some reason you do not have a Wi-Fi network, then you can use a USB cable to connect your phone to a computer.
In order for the phone’s camera to be used as a webcam on a PC, it is necessary to install specialized software on both devices. The most common program for these purposes is DroidCam Wireless Webcam (Play Market, PC version). It is free, but has paid functionality; it is worth noting that DroidCam works with Windows and GNU/Linux operating systems.
How it works: The Android application activates the phone exactly like a webcam, and the program on the computer receives and processes the signal from the phone, perceiving it as a webcam, and not like a phone.
After installing DroidCam on both devices, you need to configure your smartphone. The following instructions is an example (location of some menu items may vary on different Android devices).
- Go to Settings → About phone.
- Press on “MIUI version” row several times until you see a notification that the developer’s menu is now active.
- Return to the main menu and open the additional settings.
- Scroll down and select “Developer options”.
- Make sure that this section is active (the very first toggle switch of the entire list of options indicates this) and enable “USB debugging”. Confirm inclusion if necessary.
Now launch the DroidCam application on your smartphone and connect it to the computer using a USB cable (specify the connection type File Transfer). On your computer, also enable this program and go to the second tab with the USB icon (to the right of the Wi-Fi icon).
The computer will determine the IP address of the mobile device, after which you can click the Start button.
The successful completion of this operation is indicated by the window that appears on the PC screen with the broadcast of the camera signal of the smartphone.
Method 2: Use Cell Phone as Webcam through Wi-Fi
It uses exactly the same programs, only as a connection in the application on the PC, click on the Wi-Fi icon.
The difference is that here you can change the IP address if necessary (in particular, when using several smartphones nearby).
Probably, connecting in this way can transfer the image a bit slower compared to USB, but it will be difficult to see the difference.
A window with the broadcast of such a webcam can be opened in a regular Internet browser. To do this, dial the IP address with the port in the address bar. This information is in the main application window on the phone.
Also, all this connection is local and not available for remote access. In order to watch the camera remotely, you can configure the connection to the computer with this webcam using a remote access program, such as TeamViewer. At the same time, connecting the phone to the PC must be constantly active.
[2020 Updated] Download USB Drivers for Any Android (Samsung/ Motorola /Sony/ LG/ HTC/ ASUS/ Huawei and others): .Here we are sharing all the latest Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac. You can download them from the download section below and install them on your PC or Mac
USB Drivers are one of the must-have tools to be installed on your PC or Mac. Because of that, your mobile device interacts with your PC.These work as Bridge between your Phone and your computer. The USB drivers help us to connect our phone to the computer and perform tasks like transferring data, syncing your device with a PC. They help us to connect our Android devices to tools like Odin, Sony Flash tool, and SuperOneClick.
Below, we are sharing the links to USB drivers for most of the popular Android device manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, Google, HTC, Motorola, Dell, etc. These USB drivers are safe to use as they are from their respective manufacturers. All the links are valid and official. We recommend you to download the latest USB drivers[note type=”important”]It is highly recommended to Enable USB debugging on android smartphones before performing any task in the fastboot mode. [/note]
Download USB Drivers for Android
Samsung USB Drivers
|Latest Samsung Drivers||Download|
|Download Latest Samsung Kies||Download|
|Samsung Android ADB Interface Driver v2.9.510.0||Download|
OnePlus USB Drivers
|Latest OnePlus USB Drivers (Windows and Mac)||Download|
For MediaTek VCOM Driver
|MediaTek VCOM MTK Drivers (Updated)||Download|
Motorola USB Driver
|Latest Motorola USB Drivers (Win & Mac)||Download|
Google USB Drivers
|Latest Google USB Drivers||Download|
HTC USB Drivers
|Latest HTC USB Drivers 4.17.0.001||Download|
|HTC Sync Manager||Download|
Sony USB Drivers
|Latest Sony USB Drivers||Download|
|Sony PC Companion||Download|
|Sony Bridge for Mac||Download|
LG USB Drivers
|Latest LG USB Drivers||Download|
|LG Flash and LG UP Tool||Download|
|LG UpperCut Tool||Download|
- LG United Drivers for Verizon Mirror
Dell USB Drivers
|Latest Dell USB Drivers||Download|
Go to the link and choose your mobile device or tablet to download the specific version USB drivers.
Intel Android USB Drivers
|Latest Intell Android USB Drivers||Download|
ZTE USB Drivers
|Latest ZTE USB Drivers||Download|
LeEco USB Drivers
|Latest LeEco USB Drivers||Download|
ASUS USB Drivers
|Download Asus PC suite PC Link (drivers included)||Download|
Huawei USB Drivers
|Latest Huawei USB Drivers||Download (Check below)|
- Download HiSuite (drivers included) Windows Mac
Acer USB Drivers
|Latest Acer USB Drivers||Download|
Sharp USB Drivers
Amazon USB Drivers
|Latest Amazon USB Drivers||Download|
Pantech USB Drivers
|Latest Pantech USB Drivers (PC Suit)||Download|
XIAOMI USB Drivers
- Download Mi Phone Manager (PC Suite) Mirror
Lenovo USB Drivers
Download Drivers For Webcam
|Latest Lenovo USB Drivers||Download|
Micromax USB Drivers
|Latest Micromax USB Drivers||Download|
Video Guide: Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android[note type=”important”]
In case the above drivers do not work for you, do as described below:
Install Webcam Device Driver
- Go to the official site of the manufacturer
- Type the name and model of your device in the search box.
- Select your device and click the Support tab/button.
- You will get the download link for the specific USB Drivers for your device.
- Download the drivers and install onto your computer. [/note]
If you have any question, feel free to ask in the comment below.
Webcam Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram.