Improvements and fixes
This update includes a fix for an incorrect device driver (“Microsoft – WPD – 2/22/2016 12:00:00 AM - 5.2.5326.4762”) that was released by a third-party on March 8, 2017 that affected a small group of users with USB connected phones or other media devices that rely on Media Transfer Protocol (MTP). If the driver is on your system, when any of these devices are connected, Windows will try to install this driver. These devices will not be connected until the driver is removed. This incorrect driver was removed from Windows Update the same day, but it may have been downloaded to your computer. After installing this update the incorrect driver will be removed.
Please insert your password. Forgot your password / login? Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you downloaded the driver. About USB Drivers: In order for your phone to communicate with your PC, you need to install the proper USB drivers and connect the two via a USB cable. Garmin Support Center is where you will find answers to frequently asked questions and resources to help with all of your Garmin products.
How to get this update
This update will be downloaded and installed automatically from Windows Update. To get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
If you are not able to connect your phone or media device via USB and are not running one of these Windows versions, you can still remove this driver using the process described here:
|DriverView v1.50 - Loaded Windows Drivers List|
Copyright (c) 2003 - 2020 Nir Sofer
- DevManView - Alternative to device manager of Windows.
- ServiWin - Alternative to Windows services module - start/stop/restart service
- NK2Edit - Edit, merge and repair the AutoComplete files (.NK2) of Microsoft Outlook.
DescriptionDriverView utility displays the list of all device drivers currently loadedon your system. For each driver in the list, additional useful information is displayed:load address of the driver, description, version, product name, company that created the driver, and more.
Transics Usb Devices Driver Vga
Search for other utilities in NirSoft
System RequirementThis utility works under Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Windows 98 and Windows ME are not supported.If you want to run this utility on Windows NT, you should download the 'psapi.dll' and place it in your system32 directory.
- Version 1.50:
- Fixed bug: On 64-bit systems, DriverView always displayed zero in the upper 32-bits of the memory address instead of the correct value.
- Version 1.47:
- Fixed to display the correct driver version on Windows 10.
- Version 1.46:
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
- Version 1.45:
- Added 'Digital Signature' column, which displays the signer name if the driver is signed with a digital signature.This column is active only when 'Read Digital Signatures' option (Under the Options menu) is turned on. (by default it's turned off)
- Version 1.43:
- Added secondary sorting: When clicking the column headers of 'File Type', 'Company', and other columns , the list is sorted by the selected column first, and then by the 'Driver Name' column.
- Version 1.42:
- Fixed the flickering occurred while scrolling the drivers list.
- Version 1.41:
- Fixed issue: On Windows 7/2008/Vista, DriverView displayed the incorrect driver version for some driver files.
- Version 1.40:
- Added 'Beep On Drivers Change' option. (For using when 'Automatic Refresh' is turned on)
- Version 1.36:
- You can now drag one or more driver files from the window of DriverView into Explorer window or other application.
- Version 1.35:
- Added 'Service Name' and 'Service Display Name' columns.
- Version 1.31:
- Added 'End Address' column.
- Version 1.30:
- Added 3 new columns: Size, Load Count, and Index.
- Version 1.25:
- Added 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option. When this option is turned on, the column names are addedas the first line when you export to csv or tab-delimited file.
- Version 1.21:
- Improved the Microsoft drivers detection - DriverView can now also detect Microsoft drivers in non-English languages.
- Version 1.20:
- Added sorting command-line options.
- Version 1.17:
- Added 'Google Search' option, which opens a Google search of the current selected driver filename in your default Web browser.
- Version 1.16:
- Added new option: Hide Microsoft drivers.
- Version 1.15:
- Added new option: Mark Non-Microsoft Drivers.
- Version 1.14:
- Fixed bug: The main window lost the focus when the user switched to another application and then returned back to DriverView.
- Version 1.13:
- Added support for saving as comma-delimited text file.
- Version 1.12:
- Added support for x64, as a separated download.
- Version 1.11:
- The configuration is now saved to a file, instead of the Registry.
- Version 1.10:
- Find dialog-box
- New column: Created Date.
- Added support for translating to other languages.
- Added support for XP style.
- Save to XML.
- 'Copy Selected Items' now copy the items as tab-delimited text.
- Version 1.00 - First release.
Using The DriverView UtilityThis utility is a standalone executable, so it doesn't require any installation process or additional DLLs. Just run the executable (driverview.exe) and start using it. There is only one exception: If you want to run this utility on Windows NT, you should download the 'psapi.dll', and copy it into the system32 folder.
The main window of DriverView utility displays the list of all loaded drivers on your system.You can select one or more drivers from the list, and then copy the details of these drivers to theclipboard, save them to text or HTML file, or watch them as HTML report in your browser.
In addition, you can change the order of the columns in the drivers table by dragging them tothe desired position, or by using the 'Choose Columns' dialog-box.
What Is A Usb Devices
|/stab <Filename>||Saves the list of all drivers into a tab-delimited text file.|
|/stabular <Filename>||Saves the list of all drivers into a tabular text file.|
|/sverhtml <Filename>||Saves the list of all drivers into vertical HTML file.|
|/sort <column>||This command-line option can be used with other save options for sorting by the desired column.If you don't specify this option, the list is sorted according to the last sort that you made from the user interface.The <column> parameter can specify the column index (0 for the first column, 1 for the second column, and so on) orthe name of the column, like 'Address' and 'File Type'.You can specify the '~' prefix character (e.g: '~Driver Name') if you want to sort in descending order.You can put multiple /sort in the command-line if you want to sort by multiple columns.|
|DisclaimerThe software is provided 'AS IS' without any warranty, either expressed or implied,including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitnessfor a particular purpose. The author will not be liable for any special, incidental,consequential or indirect damages due to loss of data or any other reason. |
Translating DriverView to other languagesIn order to translate DriverView to other language, follow the instructions below:
FeedbackIf you have any problem, suggestion, comment, or you found a bug in my utility, you can send a message to [email protected]