The jury found former Starkey Laboratories president Jerry Ruzicka guilty of eight counts of fraud. “The driver of a pickup truck that crashed into a van of 15 Minnesotans after a Twins. Starkey Laboratories, Inc. Ear to ear communication using bluetooth low energy transport US8848936B2 (en) 2011-06-03: 2014-09-30: Cirrus Logic, Inc. Speaker damage prevention in adaptive noise-canceling personal audio devices US8908877B2 (en) 2010-12-03: 2014-12-09: Cirrus Logic, Inc.
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the hearing aid market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.85 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
- Custom Earmolds. We offer a variety of earmold options, giving you the best option for every patient.
- Download apps by Starkey Laboratories, including Hearing Loss Simulator, TruLink Hearing Control, Starkey Hearing Technologies Professional Resources, and many more.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the hearing aid market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 8.41 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 11.27 billion by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 6%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Growth in the use of binaural hearing aids is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Amplifon Spa, Audina Hearing Instruments Inc., Cochlear Ltd., Demant AS, GN Store Nord AS, MED-EL Elektromedizinische Geräte GmbH, Rion Co. Ltd., Sonova Holding AG, Starkey Laboratories Inc., and WS Audiology AS are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- What is a major trend in the market?
- The growing adoption of hearing aids with rechargeable batteries is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amplifon Spa, Audina Hearing Instruments Inc., Cochlear Ltd., Demant AS, GN Store Nord AS, MED-EL Elektromedizinische Geräte GmbH, Rion Co. Ltd., Sonova Holding AG, Starkey Laboratories Inc., and WS Audiology AS are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growth in the use of binaural hearing aids has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Hearing Aid Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Hearing Aid Market is segmented as below:
- Hearing Devices
- Hearing Implants
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41078
Hearing Aid Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our hearing aid market report covers the following areas:
- Hearing Aid Market size
- Hearing Aid Market trends
- Hearing Aid Market analysis
This study identifies the growing adoption of hearing aids with rechargeable batteries as one of the prime reasons driving the hearing aid market growth during the next few years.
Starkey Laboratories Inc
Hearing Aid Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the hearing aid market, including some of the vendors such as Amplifon Spa, Audina Hearing Instruments Inc., Cochlear Ltd., Demant AS, GN Store Nord AS, MED-EL Elektromedizinische Geräte GmbH, Rion Co. Ltd., Sonova Holding AG, Starkey Laboratories Inc., and WS Audiology AS. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the hearing aid market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Hearing Aid Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist hearing aid market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the hearing aid market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hearing aid market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hearing aid market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Hearing devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hearing implants - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Market opportunity by End-user
Starkey Laboratories Drivers
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
Starkey Laboratories Hearing Aid
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amplifon Spa
- Audina Hearing Instruments Inc.
- Cochlear Ltd.
- Demant AS
- GN Store Nord AS
- MED-EL Elektromedizinische Geräte GmbH
- Rion Co. Ltd.
- Sonova Holding AG
- Starkey Laboratories Inc.
- WS Audiology AS
Starkey Laboratories Limited
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Starkey Laboratories Mn
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.