The Zone Defense core camera is a great addition to enhance the viewing around your vehicle. Whether you want to replace an existing camera to improve your viewing experience; add a camera to an existing monitor to cover more blind zones; or need to add a camera to view what is happening in your cargo hold, this commercial grade camera is just what you need.
- Viewing angle meets FMVSS 111 field of view requirements
- Built-in audio support so you can hear what is happening around the camera
- Operates on 12v DC up to 24v DC
- Infra-red provides driver with night vision
- IP69K rating and 7G rating to withstand power washing and harsh vibration
- Ability to integrate with Zone Defense and other 3rd Party Monitors (with OEM adapter cable sold separately)
- Standard 1 year warranty (5 year available)
- All Zone Defense cabled monitors and cameras are interchangeable, allowing you to easily add-on Dashboard cameras, MDVRs, reversing sensors and other vision solutions today or in the future.
- Also available Chrome! (CAM.313C.CRO)
Standard Camera Cameras App
Arducam team just released an 8MP Raspberry Pi compatible camera based on the same Sony IMX219 image sensor. It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video. It attaches to Pi by the dedicated standard CSi interface.
Standard Camera Cameras Wireless
- Standard Cameras Standard cameras include dome, bullet, cube and box cameras with high quality fixed or vari-focal lenses and resolution up to 10 Megapixel. High quality image for all applications Up to 12 megapixel resolution.
- Standard Cameras; FAQ; Special Thanks; Contact; Search for: 0. 3D print your own Standard 4x5 by purchasing the download pack!